Christmas Cards

Here, are a couple of cards I have created this year for Christmas.  There is a challenge over at Soul Scrappers to included the word "Christmas" on a card.  I lead a table of cardmakers at a local community group and I put together these cards for them to make in the lead up to Christmas. Here are my cards:
This card uses an embossed folder by Couture Creations (that I borrowed from a friend). It has been then sponged with red ink and for those words that I wanted to be highlighted I applied a little heavier ink.  Paper, with fussy cut houses,  is an old Stampin'Up! range from my stash.
This card uses markers applied with a little water and coloured onto images from an old Kaszazz stamp set.  When the ladies made this some of them applied some glitter and added that extra sparkle to the card - brilliant idea.
This is the card that my ladies made yesterday.  I absolutely love it - and several said I want to keep this and not give it away!!!  The Postcard stamp is an old Stampin' Up! stamp and the flowers and greeting are from a Kaisercraft released 2017 released set called Christmas Edition.  2 extra poinsettia flowers were stamped on scrap paper, and applied with foam tape to create a dimensional look to the card.  The little wooden tree top right my sister recently purchased in Salzburg at a market - too cute.
Thank you for looking, back soon with more creations.
Have a great day everyone, Margaret :)

Comments

marysunshine said…
Beautiful cards. I need to get that stamp set. It just gorgeous.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge