Candy Cane favours.

This morning, sees the end of card classes at a local community group for the year.  Here, are some candy cane favours I have made for each of the ladies in my group as well as for the organizing committee - about 20 in all.   Quick, easy and simple to put together.  Hope they love them.
I used 2 different patterned papers and cardstock to create them.  First, I measured the candy cane to construct the pouch.  Then cut out papers and stitched.  I individually cut out images from left over paper to attach to top of candy cane. I was inspired by a similar holder by Better Homes and Gardens (US) that I saw on-line.
I also made these for another group where I also lead card making classes - aren't they cute!  I have used Kaszazz Santa Hat Stamp then coloured in with alcohol inks, cut around with scissors and then attached to circle of green cardstock with a glue dot.
I have also put these both of these favours on Soul Scrappers challenge blog - the challenge add a candy can - well as you can see I have taken it literally! So why not head over there, sign up and get involved in all the challenges.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge