Two more Uluru sunrise layouts

To say that I loved the sunrise at Uluru on my recent trip would be an understatement.  Recently, I went down to Melbourne for Paperific and did a couple of classes with Beck Beattie. Here are my layouts of course getting home I realized that I used 2 more sunrise photos.
This layout is on craft coloured cardstock - it uses Distress Oxide Inks and Distress Inks and lots and lots of layers.
This layout uses Beck's Color Crush watercolour powders - check them out at Scrappy Chat Designs. She has added more colours to her range.  This layout after applying the Color Crush that had been watered down and sprayed on we used all those stamps that you might have in your stash to create a unique background.   Big stamps, small stamps, script stamps, etc etc they all can be used.
Close up of the background I created.
Now a little story - when I got back home I went looking for these two layouts, oh no!!! Where are they I shouted to myself, checked my bags again not there.  So I ring the hotel I stayed out and asked them to check the room I had, especially the top shelf of the wardrobe as they was where I stacked my goodies during the day when I went out.  They checked and rang me back - yes, they were there and they posted them to me that day.  I was very forthright - please do not fold them, or put into a cylinder and I am pleased to say they arrived flat and now have been put into an album.
I did do another class with Beck but I have not yet finished that project when I am done I will post it here.
Thank you for looking, thank you to Beck for great classes once again.
Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge