Bits and Pieces

Recently I completed several classes with the fabulous Beck Beattie at Paperific 2017 in Melbourne.  Of course, a photo had to be taken - we are scrapbookers after all.  Here is a layout I created this week.
I have used some of Beck's Tinby Designs watercolor powders - first I sprayed the white cardstock with diluted powder, I did not like the resulting colours - too pink - so I mixed some of the powder with Gesso and liberally swiped it across the page.  Using bits and pieces from my stash I then embellished the page, ooh yes I also used a script stencil with gesso to give more texture.  
Check out Beck's link above to see what she gets up to and what products she in her on-line shop.   Thanks for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge