Playing with mists,fabric and clusters.

Breaking records with the heat here in Australia at present, yes today is hot, hot, hot again.  Here are two layouts I completed recently for some classes I am leading for a local community group..
Inspired by a layout by the August Paper Flourishes kit. The papers are from Kaisercraft.  I have adapted for a more heritage layout. I found the great quote on the internet.  And is that not what we are as scrapbookers, preserving for future generations.  The photo is of my grandparents in the front of their home in Asquith, New South Wales in I would say the early to mid 1950's.
This bright and happy layout includes a photo of my friend, Mel and her kids taken at Buderim Rainforest Walk and Falls, last year.  We walked down to the falls and I must say it was a relief to spend a little bit of time in the coolness before we headed up again to the road.  The button on the left says "Never give up" and I didn't I pressed on and achieved one of the greatest walks (challenges) I have done.
Both layouts feature misting, fabric and clusters of paper and embellishments.
Thank you for looking, stay cool, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge