Soul Scrappers Card Challenges continued..........

Okay, had fun creating the cards below for challenges over at Soul Scrappers for their 6th Birthday Bash. Sit back this is a longish post showing all the cards I have made.
Challenge - add stamping to a card.  For this card I have used a stamp set I purchased in England recently by Woodware Craft Collection called Square Garden.   I have coloured in the image with my Faber-Castell coloured pencils.
Challenge - add a number.   This card is heading to Wales, next year for a friends 90th birthday celebrations.   The dotty image is a Kaisercraft Card Creations die - you can cut, emboss and stencil with it. 
Challenge - Using Die Cuts.  A really easy card to put together, I used Kaisercraft Take a Note die cuts.  I good way to use up all those die cuts in your stash.
Challenge - Masculine card.  I have embossed onto some core co-ordination paper and then rubbed with sand paper to expose inside core.
This is the inside of the masculine card and you can see how I have raised images with foam tape on front of card. Love that saying - don't you?
Challenge - Shabby Chic. When I think Shabby Chic I think layers, distressing, inking, lace and ribbons.   I went hunting in my stash for the goodies that would match the papers I selected.
Here is a close up of the Eiffel Tower die - see that glitter I used Wink of Stella Brush that I discovered last year and have only just got around to using. 
Thank you for looking.........cheers to all, Margaret :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge