Blast off card......

Soul Scrappers is celebrating 6 years and as part of the celebrations they are holding several card challenges.  This is my entry for the Funny saying or image category.
Looks a bog standard card with no greeting on the front doesn't it?   Well open the card and there it is!!!
I have used a retired Stampin'Up! called Blast Off.   I loved the images when I bought the set BUT if have never used it - until today.   I have lifted round stamped images with foam tape. You can also see I have used a small star punch just to add something extra. I hope you find the sayings funny...I did!
Off now, to have a go at doing some of the other card challenges.  Margaret :)
p.s I have decided that this card will be made by the ladies (alas no gentlemen attend) at a local community group where I volunteer as table leader for cardmaking later in the month.

Comments

Shazza said…
Thanks for joining in the 'funny saying' card challenge. you did a great job, I love your card! :)
Leslie Germain said…
Adorable card!! Love how you did the cutouts!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge