J'y retournerai - I will return


Bonjour - this layout is for a challenge over at Pixels and Paper. Why not join in you have until end of October to submit a layout.
We were to be inspired by this photo and the criteria was anything goes but tell us how the photo inspired you:
OCTOBER inspiration
Big Ben in London is an iconic building just like the Eiffel Tour (yes that is right in French tower is tour).    I have kept my layout rather clean and simple.
I took the photograph on my last visit to Paris, nearly 2 years ago.  I have had this photo where I could see it since then - why?  The colours, the trees, the iconic Eiffel Tour, and the statue of the man riding the horse just seems to say "I will return" or as the French would say J'y retournerai.
The die-cut is from Die-namics. 
Very shortly I will be taking off for another holiday that includes Paris and my camera is at the ready.
Thank you for looking.   Margaret :)


Comments

Deb McCleary said…
Fabulous photo for your layout Margaret! It's stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Pixels and Paper this month! Enjoy your next holiday!
Deb.xx
Phillis Walrath said…
I love your photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper this month
Jane said…
Such a wonderful photograph Margaret - here's to taking many, many more on your upcoming holiday. Many thanks for joining us on Pixels and Paper.
Leslie Germain said…
Beautiful page and picture!!
KarenB said…
Isn't it great how scrapping travel photographs brings back wonderful holiday memories? Lovely layout.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge