What is a blind scrap? Well, you are given a list of things needed to complete a layout and then instructions to complete your layout. This weekend Scrap Girls Retreats hosted one that you could do at home.
- 1 12" x 12" cardstock as your base
- 1 12" x 12" patterned paper (cut about 1/2' off and then cut into 2/34" strips)
- 1 9" x 4" patterned paper
- 3 buttons (tied, of course)
- 1 large die-cut or flowers
- 1 piece of lace or similar
- 1 strip for journaling
- alphas for title
- sequins for sparkle
- 2 x small doilies or similar
The paper and die-cuts are from Kaisercraft Sandy Toes range.
The photos of my sister were taken at Red Rock, NSW when we visited there in late September/early October this year. They were taken not long after we arrived (in our winter clothes as it was cold in Sydney when we left) and we headed straight for the beach for a walk to get the sea air into our lungs. We had both been sick prior to arriving - my sister for over 15 weeks, so a walk on the beach was just what was ordered.
Thank you for looking, enjoy your day. Margaret :)