Cards made with some of my favourite stamp sets

Do you have stamp sets that you just can't part with?  I do and one of them is this Beautiful Season set from Stampin' Up! (SU)  I think it is long retired but I love it - and with colouring all the rage now why not sit and colour in and de-stress at the same time.
And a recent set from SU is called Butterfly Basics (with co-ordinating butterfly dies) and I have used recently retired in-colours.  The small butterfly uses a punch and I have added some antique ribbon top left.  I love how feminine I was able to make the card.  The background was inspired by a card by Lisa Cornwall that I found whilst blog surfing.
Thank you for looking, have a great weekend, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge