How can you not feel well when you see these photos?

I have not been feeling well for the past week, just this 'coughy' thing that has been going around this winter/spring.  Today I opened the curtains in my second bedroom and saw this beautiful Strelitzia Reginae (Bird of Paradise)I have growing just outside the window. I played around with filters, on the photo program, so that the sun was not the absolute focal point
Another view, I bought the flower down out of the beautiful sun we are experiencing today. Don't be fooled by the sun - it is bitterly cold and windy outside today.
I have always been fascinated by these flowers, in fact, I designed a cross stitch on black Aida Cloth many years ago when I was completing Advanced Commercial Needlecraft Certificate with TAFE.
Now, I have not felt like creating anything lately (or doing much else I must say) however I have a challenge on my desk that needs completing - so I may have just found my inspiration here.
Stay tuned.  Thanks for looking, enjoy your day.  
Margaret :) yes I am still smiling.....

Comments

Mitzi Luttrull said…
Your page us just beautiful, Margaret! I love how you stitched the beads along the burlap ribbon. You are quite the artist.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge