Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mystical Scrapbooks March Challenges

I have completed two more challenge pages today - both for Mystical Scrapbooks. 
1st challenge - Monochromatic Challenge - one colour with a minimum of white, black, kraft and grey.
I went with pink.  The second night of my Trafalgar Tour Enchanting Maritimes was Fredericton, News Brunswick, Canada.  We stayed at Delta hotel and after dinner I went back to the room - on closing the curtains/drapes I saw this awesome sunset over Saint John River.  I love how the pink papers really highlighted the pink that was in the sunset.
2nd challenge -we had to incorporate  3 x squares in whichever way you want; 5 x rectangles in whichever way you want and 6 x circles used as embellishments.  Here is my layout:
It has no photo on it (it will go in the rectangle bottom left) as I will be using this layout for a planned holiday to Europe and England later this year.  I have mostly used items from Boarding Pass range by October Afternoon. This is a close up of some of the layout showing some of the required uses of shapes.
 
Thanks for some fun challenges - why not head over to Mystical Scrapbooks and participate in their upcoming April challenges.  Margaret.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

These are gorgeous! LOVE the pictures colors and embellishments!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous pages! LOVE the pinks and all those amazing embellishments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin