Mystical Scrapbooks March Challenges

I have completed two more challenge pages today - both for Mystical Scrapbooks. 
1st challenge - Monochromatic Challenge - one colour with a minimum of white, black, kraft and grey.
I went with pink.  The second night of my Trafalgar Tour Enchanting Maritimes was Fredericton, News Brunswick, Canada.  We stayed at Delta hotel and after dinner I went back to the room - on closing the curtains/drapes I saw this awesome sunset over Saint John River.  I love how the pink papers really highlighted the pink that was in the sunset.
2nd challenge -we had to incorporate  3 x squares in whichever way you want; 5 x rectangles in whichever way you want and 6 x circles used as embellishments.  Here is my layout:
It has no photo on it (it will go in the rectangle bottom left) as I will be using this layout for a planned holiday to Europe and England later this year.  I have mostly used items from Boarding Pass range by October Afternoon. This is a close up of some of the layout showing some of the required uses of shapes.
 
Thanks for some fun challenges - why not head over to Mystical Scrapbooks and participate in their upcoming April challenges.  Margaret.

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
These are gorgeous! LOVE the pictures colors and embellishments!!!
Leslie Germain said…
Fabulous pages! LOVE the pinks and all those amazing embellishments!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge