Looking up, down and back

Layout for another challenge over at Soul Scrappers -for your assignment I would like you to create a travel layout. It doesn't necessarily need to be 'international' just create something from photos that were taken outside your local neighborhood. 

I had these photos still be put onto paper from my holiday in USA last year.
My friend Laura (from Jefferson City, Missouri) and I visited a fantastic museum - Winston Churchill Museum in Fulton, Missouri.  If you ever have the chance to visit it is worthwhile. From the website for the museum I quote:
In 1946 it was at Westminster College (Fulton) that Winston Churchill delivered one of the most significant speeches of his long and illustrious career. That address, formally entitled, The Sinews of Peace, but best known for that evocative phrase, "An Iron Curtain has descended across the Continent" effectively marked the beginning of the Cold War and linked, forever, Fulton and Westminster College with Winston Churchill.
I have hand cut the spirals and used faux stitching to highlight my rather uneven cutting. Now I have had a migraine headache today and the paper and spirals have done nothing to ease it!!!
Thank you looking and why not head over to Soul Scrapers and get involved in some of their fun challenges.   Margaret :)
 

Comments

Mitzi Luttrull said…
I love this page! You have a good eye with your camera. Thanks for joining us at Soul Scrappers.
Leslie Germain said…
LOVE the spirals and how they imitate the staircase!! Such a CAS look with a neat style!!!
Unknown said…
WHAT A GREAT LAYOUT! I have similar photos taken in a lighthouse down the narrow spiral staircase. I love the way you embellished - so creative! Thank you for taking my challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge