A little kindness

So true a little kindness does go a long way.  I have returned from a holiday in USA and I am sending to my friends copies of some photos and I made this card to send to them. They raise kindness to a new level. 
The background was from a technique on Jennifer McQuire's blog and uses Distress Inks applied quiet liberally. Then, I used a just released Stampin' Up! (r) (SU) circles mask over the background and dabbed water over the mask and then over the top of this I dabbed some Sunflower Silks Acrylic Glaze watered down to give a glittery effect. 
The remainder of the card uses SU product.  The stamp set is a new release called Kinda Eclectic, Butterfly punch and Rhinestones for a little more bling.
I hope to play more this technique in the coming days.
Thanks for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout