Use your stash challenge

Tabitha had a challenge, over at Scrapbook Challenges, to use your stash. 
Santa arrives on Waikiki Beach, Hawaii. December 2012
I have used cardstock (CS) that I have had for ages. I have not used the white CS previously as I was just not inspired until this photo taken in Waikiki, Hawaii last December. The christmas tree was from a card I got last year that I could not throw away. I had 3 star brads sitting lonely in a container - why? The rub-ons are old making memories style, remember when they came in a plastic container on a holder and you got many, many rub-ons. Unfortunately the rub-ons appear to have lost some of their stickyness over the years as they tended to separate as I was rubbing them onto the paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge