More scrapbooking today

This morning I spent a couple of hours with friends crafting away.  I completed some scrapbooking. I love the saying on the below page:
Life moves pretty fast.
if you don't stop
and look around
once in a while,
you could miss it.
Many years ago I bought the paper and embellishments for this FALL (autumn here in Australia) many years ago in the United States and I have just got around to using it.
Fall in Kentucky and Missouri, USA
 Scrapbooking is something I love to do, and I love the friendships that I form along the way.  These photos below were taken at an all-day crop last November, in Jefferson City, Missouri with my friends Laura and Tracey. 
 Cedar Hill Elementary School All Day Crop 17 November, 2012

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge