Another challenge completed over at Scrapbook Challenges. This time it was a challenge to use a previous SC sketch layout and then add:
- 4 patterned papers (I actually used 5 as the strip to the left seemed to blend into the background Card Stock.
- 1 fibre (twine, ribbon etc - I used ribbon that I ruched up as I used glue dots to adhere)
- Minimum 1 stamped image (My favourite Medallion Stamp from Stampin' Up!)
- Minimum 1 technique (ink, sanding, tearing etc I distresse the edges of wide blue strip to imitate the waves, and also use ink around the Memories title)
- Minimum 2 metal bits - around the ribbon and bottom left
The photographs were taken earlier this month when my sister and I were walking along Waikiki Beach in Hawaii.
Enjoy. I am "on a roll" with my scrapbooking this weekend.