Happy holidays, Merry Christmas - a bit late

Just sharing with you some of my Christmas celebrations.  My sister came for breakfast, before we headed out to Christmas lunch at our brothers place.  I made coconut and raspberry pancakes. I found the recipe online, basically it is a standard pancake batter with added coconut and raspberries (fresh or frozen). The recipe called for coconut essence to be added but I did not add as I did not have any, and I am not sure it would have been necessary. They were yummy served with fresh double cream and additional raspberries.  The plate was a gift from my friend in US.
This is the card I gave my sister for Christmas. She has booked to tour Highclere Castle, where they film Downtown Abbey, in April.  She has booked for afternoon tea as well, so I made this card - the main images came from the web, I printed on cardstock and then adhered to card front.  I put some more images in the middle together with some money for her to enjoy the afternoon tea.  A few embellishments from my stash completed the card.  She loved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge