Lunch at Joyce's

This layout was for a challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges, where you had to use the letters from your first and middle names (with a maximum of 10) and a corresponding items from the list supplied.
M = Monogram (J for Joyce on tag)
A = Acrylic Paint (Paris blue painted on CS)
R = Ric Rac (Blue on tag)
G = Glitter (My favourite Sparklets from Kaisercraft also Laura Ashley glitter stickers on side of photos and envelope)
A = Acrylic Paint (Pale Gold painted on CS)
R = Ric Rac (again - down left hand side. This was white, but I tea-dyed)
E = Envelope (Next to tag, and has my journalling on tag in side)
T = Twine (on tag)

L = Lace (On the doily that I just had to use as Joyce had lots of these in her house)
A = Acrylic Paint (AGAIN - I painted the tag with Plum Pink and also the small flower embellishments)

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge