52 Walks - Week 10 - Stretch

I found that this challenge was a challenge. During my walks, this week, I did not see anyone stretching after walking/running, no stretch limo's, no stretching rope across a road - I did see spider's webs stretched between two trees in my garden, I tried to photograph but with no success I could not capture the image despite several attempts at different angles.
And then today, whilst walking the supermarket aisles I found it!!! Stretch hair elastics!!! In the shape of a colourful lollypop - love it, love the colours, love the design. Good enough to eat!!!! I asked a random shopper to take my photo - alas once again there is glare on my glasses. These pictures will make a great scrapbook page, keep reading to view when I have completed the layout. Thank you for looking.
From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stretch. stretch (verb used with object)
1. to draw out or extend (oneself, a body, limbs, wings, etc.) to the full length or extent (often followed by out) : to stretch oneself out on the ground
2. to hold out, reach forth, or extend (one's arm, head, etc)
3. to extend, spread, or place (something) so as to reach from one point or place to another: to stretch a rope across a road.
4. to draw tight or taut: to stretch the strings of a violin
5. to lengthen, widen, distend, or enlarge by tension: to stretch a rubber band.

Comments

yvette said…
What a great take on the challenge Margaret, I love the colours of those bands, great aren't they!
Cheryl said…
great idea margaret!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge