3-D Flowers


Images:(c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
Don't you just love finding new ideas? I do.
Card 1- I found these flowers on a U-Tube SU video. They use the scallop punch, a bit of glue add a rhinestone brad to the centre.
Cards 2 & 3 - My SU friends in USA received convention swap cards with this technique (I do not know who orginally came up with idea - but thank you)
This weekend I am heading away for a stamping/scrapping/eating weekend and I will be demonstrating how to make the flowers. My next post will show the 6" x 6" scrapbook page I created for a swap during the weekend.

Comments

Lynda said…
Hi Margaret...I love all of these cards....esp cards 2 and 3. Is there a link or tutorial on the method for these flowers...I love them and have more than a banal fascination for 3D papercraft. If so...would you be so kind to let me know?? TFS these awesome cards.
Margaret said…
Lynda S if you email me margaretlcrawford@hotmail.com I can supply some details. Margaret

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge