3rd Cyberchallenge - Kind People are the best kind of people.

Images: (c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
Ryn's 3rd challenge was using a sketch from Pagemaps. I have changed the arrangement a little, so that the greeting does not impinge on the flower image. I have used "Inspired by Nature" and the greeting is from a hostess set "Best Yet". A little bit of Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Ribbon just ties (no pun intended) all together.
Did you know that you could also get free hostess set by getting together with your friends and have just $300 in sales and you get $30 of product free as well. With more sales you could get more product. And I will come and we can make cards and have a lot of fun. I love what I do and I love sharing it with others.

Comments

Lynda said…
Beautiful and delicate card Margaret. I love the waterwash look of the main image.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge