A day to remember

Today I had occasion to recall such a day (Thanks Sharon) that always brings a smile to my face. In 2005 I was on a scrapbooking cruise on the Royal Caribbean - Rhapsody of the Seas. After leaving Galveston, Texas we made our way around the Caribbean islands.Here are the pages a bit closer up. The journalling reads:
Margaret aka Mermaid
After swimming with the stringrays and snorkelling in the Grand Caymans, it was time to make our way back to shore. Nearing land, the ship rocking, I decided to put on on my clothes ready for landing (no I was not naked! before this I had on swimmers). I still had my aqua shoes on. Well what a laugh the entire top floor of the boat had. The aqua shoes made it harder to put on my clothes, they stuck to the material. I ended up putting both legs into one leg of the pants!! Had I lost weight swimming/snorkelling! I look liked the after pictures that you see in weight loss photos. No everyone decided I looked like a mermaid, and decided to snap the experience. Much laughing and fun this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge