Challenge Creations

Last night I participated in a cyberspace challenge with the INKlings. Here are my efforts.
Challenge No 1 - Gift card completed in 10 mins with colour not usually used. I used Real Red/Garden Green (I did not even use these colours at Christmas) - Stamp Sets Pocket Fun and Friendship Blooms. The frog is a tag so that he can jump up and down!
Challenge No 2 - card sketch from Splitcoast Stampers using patterned paper. I used Spring Showers patterned paper and stamp sets Best Bar Codes and Lots of Thoughts.
Challenge No 3 - use colours Vintage Violet, Cool Caribbean, Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip. I used stamp set Friendship Blooms.
Friendship Blooms and Lots of Thoughts are in Sale-a-bration & Best Bar Codes in Summer Mini Catalogue.
Images: (c) 1990-2008 Stampin'Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford

Why not challenge yourself today - email me the results (of one/or more of the above challenges) and I will post here on my blog as well as send you a surprise in the mail, so be sure to include your address in the email. Open to anyone who stamps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge