Scrapbooking in UK

My sister and I managed to fit in some time to do some scrapbooking whilst on holidays - usually in the evenings.  Here is 49 and Market Kaleidoscope album I created and finished today back home. A few of the pages follow.

I love Kaleidoscopes and I admit that when I see one in shop I always put up to my eye and am bewildered by the patterns they make. So, when I saw a kit with this name and colour of course had to purchase it - in USA when I was there in May this year.  I precut all the paper before I left Australia so that I could carry it easily and be ready to start.  You will see that there are no photos yet, I still need to print some out.  
The album has lots of interesting bits and pieces - on the left at the top there is a pocket - I have raised it for the photo.  I can add more photos onto this also photos will be put into the frames.  Throughout the album you will see white and black photo mounts.
Another pocket full of lots of embellishment and tags for adding notes.
These pages fold into each other.  On top is an interactive opening with room for more photos under.
I love the papers in this kit - some pages I left relatively simple to showcase the papers.
A couple of more pages that showcase the papers.
                                      

With some of the leftover paper I made this layout.   Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Swap Cards

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.