Accordion fold junk journal

Back in Australia from my UK holiday and jet lag is “the pits” up early early this morning so why not start Day 1 of #jjiioutwithabang with Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration over on Facebook. Here is what I created.

Inspired by You Tube video by Junk Journal Joy I have made a small and quick accordion fold journal. The joys for me are incorporating fabric and paper into my projects and that I can add extra pages as I record some of my travel happiness this year.

Opened showing front and back pages.
Opened showing centre pages.
Thank you for looking and thank you to Junk Journal Joy for inspiring me. 
Margaret

"A joy that's shared is a joy made double" Unknown.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Swap Cards

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.