April 20 day challenge

No, I am not doing any fitness or diet challenge! I am participating in a 20 day challenge over at Junk Journal Ides and Inspiration Facebook page. Day 1 - the prompt 'A penny for your thoughts.

I was recently given a 20th January,1951 English magazine called Home Chat and it was this image introducing a story and 'thought for every day' was a regular feature apparently. What was she thinking of in 1951? I have included some thoughts in the pock I made on the page for a new junk journal I am creating for this challenge. What thought would you put into the pocket?
For the challenge we can make anything - clusters, pockets, belly bands so really anything goes so long as it is appropriate for the prompt each day which has a nostalgia feel.  So, let's see what I can create - next prompt is 'actions speak louder than words'. Until then, happy thoughts.

Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge