A challenge I have set myself

In my Pinterest feed I have been getting lots of prompts regarding 100 day challenges, 30 day challenges and even 1 year long challenges.  You know the ones where you post each day!! Well, I set myself a challenge create something each day that can be used in my junk journals - no prompts, no guidelines. I am not including the cards I create for classes - but leftovers may appear at some stage.

Day1 - using paperclip to create a small holder for and even smaller notebook.  Size is 6mm x 6.5mm. I also challenged myself to use what I have on my table at the time.
Show the reverse, with paper clip glued in and small notebook that can slide into the pocket.
Day 2 - folded pocket from one sheet of paper with tags inserted. Finished size 10mm x 7.5mm. See the compass and back tag - they came from a 2004 Stampin' Up! kit  - amazing what I find that I have saved! 
The tags up close and personal that I slipped into the pockets.

I am not setting myself a target - I may last just a few days or longer.  I think if I keep my items small I will be able to fit into my day somewhere!

Thank you for looking, Margaret




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge