A challenge I have set myself

In my Pinterest feed I have been getting lots of prompts regarding 100 day challenges, 30 day challenges and even 1 year long challenges.  You know the ones where you post each day!! Well, I set myself a challenge create something each day that can be used in my junk journals - no prompts, no guidelines. I am not including the cards I create for classes - but leftovers may appear at some stage.

Day1 - using paperclip to create a small holder for and even smaller notebook.  Size is 6mm x 6.5mm. I also challenged myself to use what I have on my table at the time.
Show the reverse, with paper clip glued in and small notebook that can slide into the pocket.
Day 2 - folded pocket from one sheet of paper with tags inserted. Finished size 10mm x 7.5mm. See the compass and back tag - they came from a 2004 Stampin' Up! kit  - amazing what I find that I have saved! 
The tags up close and personal that I slipped into the pockets.

I am not setting myself a target - I may last just a few days or longer.  I think if I keep my items small I will be able to fit into my day somewhere!

Thank you for looking, Margaret




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout