Retro TV Challenge - I dream of Jeannie

Week 6 over at Mystical Scrapbooks and the challenge is the TV show I dream of Jeannie here is my layout

Here is the inspiration screen
The criteria Pink and White; Tassel, Stencil and from kit - bling.
Early this morning I was watching Queens Jubilee concert and was impressed by Jason Donovan singing his iconic "Any dream will do".  And then, I see that this weeks challenge included the word Dream.  The photo is of me at 11 months of age.   I used my stencil with white texture paste, added some white acrylic butterflies, tassel I made with lace and silk ribbon.  The bling from the kit I placed bottom right above those wonderful words.  Yesterday, as I was looking through my stash, I came across the Kaisercraft word "cute" and I immediately put it into the bag for the local op shop thinking I will never use that!  Well, of course it was right for this layout!  I used the only white alphas I could find.  Paper is from Kaisercraft Sage & Grace collection it has a light green tint that worked better with the black and white photo than just plain white..  Other bits and pieces from my stash.
Here is a close up of the stencilling.
It was important to me that I did not adhere the photo down on all edges, as on the back is my mother's writing and I wanted to preserve this. You can see that the fold, which I did not make, that was already on the photo made this easy.  A little tab invites the viewer to lift.

Thank you for looking, Margaret 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge