Once a upon a time in Hollywood

 A layout I completed for cyber challenge No 3 at ARTastic Challenges blog 

The challenge was to be inspired by the names of the main streets of Hollywood - the ones we associate with all the glitz and glamour - Rodeo Drive, Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street.

I have been to Hollywood many times (sorry, not bragging many of the organised tours I have done in USA end up in Los Angeles (LA) and a stop at Hollywood is included, on this occasion in May 2018 I was staying in Los Angeles before flying to Detroit and then onto Missouri.   As I had visited the main sights I decided that before I left home I would investigate if any scrapbook stores were in the Hollywood area.   Well, I found Once upon a page in Burbank, so off I set.   I left my hotel in LA by bus to travel to Hollywood and Vine to catch three (3) yes 3 buses to my destination in Burbank.  

On my layout I have noted what I wrote in my travel diary that day.  I did check as I completed this layout and the store is no longer open - not a surprise really as it was quite full of old stock and did not appear to be very active in 2018.

I do like to check and see if any scrapbook stores are in any of the locations that I travel and I have found it is a great way to visit areas that would not be on the usual tourist sites.

This is a clean and simple layout as I wanted the story to be the 'star'.  

Thank you for looking, Margaret.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge