Street Art 101

Here is a layout I created for a challenge at Soul Scrappers.  The inspiration was street art.
I took this challenge literally and used a photo I took in December 2015 whilst in Innsbruck, Austria. It has been in my 'must get that onto a layout sometime' so today was that sometime!
I found this graffiti on a university wall, across the road from the hotel we were staying in at Innsbruck....hence the 101 in my title. Did they not get into university! Did they not get their degree!
I  have kept the layout fairly simple. I created a mask so that I could sponge ink as on the wall. A mix of chipboard from my stash coloured with ink finish off the layout.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge