Flowers to go!

Here a some cards I have created for class I lead at a local community group. Lately I've been inspired by flower stamps in my stash. Over at Soul Scrappers there is currently a card challenge to use flowers on your card. Perfect.
I try to mix up techniques each week.
 Stamping punched flowers and die cut.
 Stamping and watercolouring. Yes, coloured outside of lines on purpose, great for those that don't like precision colouring!
Stamping, punched squares layered and embossing.
I am inspired by cards in Pinterest, in magazines, in nature, in my mind to keep my creative juices flowing. Thank you to all those that inspire me as I make 2 cards for each week of the year (ex school holidays).
Thank you for looking and why not check out Soul Scrappers for this card challenge and also scrapbooking challenges.
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge