No squares or rectangles!

It has been a while since I posted, I have been out of action with neck and elbow issues, now on the mend. This weekend I am participating in challenges over at Paper Issues (check them out Facebook - you need to join the group to participate).  The first challenge I have completed is a "Think outside the box" challenge i.e. no squares or rectangles allowed!!! Here is my layout:
I have used triangles and one centre circle to hide all the connection points in the middle.  I have made cards using this starburst technique and I though why not try it on a layout.
The photos were taken on my walk around Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Central Australia earlier this year. The photos are of the Kantju Gorge first stop on the Uluru Base Walk.
I will be back with more layouts from this group later this weekend.
Thank you for looking.   Margaret 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge