Fall in line

Here I am back with another layout I have completed for Paper Issues weekend challenge, this time the challenge was called "Fall in Line" - layout was to have a line of something on your page - papers, embellishments, photos etc.
This is my layout with a photo of Bruce Munro's Field of Light, Uluru, Central Australia.
I have kept the layout simple - a black cardstock background with strips of co-ordinating paper from my stash under the photo and rhinestone/enamel dots scattered around.
If you thinking of visiting Uluru the Field of Light installation will be available until 31 March, 2018. It is a magnificent display at sunset, you get to walk a path through the lights - truly inspirational and with the starry sky above simply magical.
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout