Scrapbook layouts from weekend retreat contined.

Sharing a few more layouts I created this past weekend at the retreat I attended.
 Uluru, Central Australia.  Created with Close to my heart patterned paper and arrow adhesives. The stamps I used for the photo and Australia were borrowed from a friend on the same table. Remember is a Tim Holtz die. I think it came together well.
I took these photos to show the rock face at Walpa Gorge, Kata Tjuta, Central Australia. Conglomerate rock - I remember this from school day lessons.  
In March this year my sister had friends over from England, and it was decided that we would hire a BBQ boat and enjoy a cruise and BBQ with our cousins as other friends - well what set out as a "3 hour tour" was only 30 minutes in duration due to the weather.  We had been assured by boat shed attendant only light rain - haha, it did not take long for it to pour down in buckets, from every angle. We all got wet, the food got wet, the boat got wet - it was decided to abandon and head back to shore and off to our friends to finish off the BBQ and get to dry land.  Yes, there was singing - Row, row, row your boat and Singing in the Rain featured.  A fun day nevertheless.
Thank you for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge