Hot Chocolate on World Chocolate Day

This weekend I was at a scrapbooking retreat local to where I live.  First I want to share with you sunset Friday night. In one word - SPECTACULAR. Look at the reflection on the water.
Here is the first layout completed this weekend that I am sharing.
Completed for a sketch challenge over at Soul Scrappers. The photograph of me was taken on World Chocolate Day July 2017 and here I am enjoying a cup of hot chocolate to celebrate. The sketch follows. I have used a Kaisercraft emboss resist paper (that does not show up well in the photo but it is embossed with flowers and leaves) and I added watered down Gelato's in two colours randomly onto the paper, I have fussy cut the flowers from a piece of paper I had in my stash, applied lace and some added embellishments.

Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

marysunshine said…
Beautiful work Margaret. Love that back ground.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge