Memories of old and new times.

Here are a few more layouts that I created on a recent scrapbook retreat weekend that I attended.
The first one is of our old family home in Asquith, New South Wales. This was my grandparents home (you can see them on the front porch) and we spent a good deal of time with them and even moved in when our rented place (one street away) was sold.   So many happy memories of time there.
Scrapbook retreat fun - tropical theme.  I smile everytime I look at the right hand photo - it looks as though I am wearing an elaborate headdress!!!   Papers and embellishments from Close to my Heart (CTMH).  Tropical seems to be a current trend in the papercraft world, love the washi tape and the pink adhesive sequins....
Another layout using CTMH products.  The photos are of my sister and I enjoying a high tea at a cafĂ© that had a special deal.   I love exploring and discovering new places for a high tea - what made this on different?   Can you see those little pots prawn cocktails or the strawberry jelly and cream ones.  A great reuse of the little conserve/jam jars.
Thanks for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Lizzy Hill said…
BRILL pages.....fabulous moment s captured--- adore the top one - think it's the colours:):)

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge