Too cute

On Saturday, I am hosting a table of 8 ladies at a high tea and fashion parade to raise funds for Australian Farmers doing it tough.  I have made for each of the ladies a name tag and bookmark for them to take away using Lawn Fawn stamps Baah Humbug. This is a Christmas themed set but it has so many uses.
For the bookmarks I used my markers to make each bit of knitting different - they match the colours in my Royal Albert Tea cups, saucers and plates. Most of them I got as 21st birthday gifts way, way back. On the name tags the 'grass' is the small mistletoe stamp.
Close up of the bookmarks.
I love them, they are so cute don't you think?
Thanks for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge