Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Singapore Laser Lightshow

On Christmas Day evening, we walked from our hotel to view the Laserlight show on the waterfront.
This double page layout shows photos from that show.  A kind professional wildlife photographer next to us showed us how to use the manual settings on our cameras.
This page uses Stampin'Up! Project Life (all retired) product and a co-ordinating cardstock.
I purposefully left this page plain, as I wanted the focus to be on the photo, in particular the top photo taken by me with my new found manual camera setting skills.  I was so pleased with the result.
Thanks for looking, Margaret :)


1 comment:

Leslie said...

WOW!! What a beautiful thing to experience!! Happy New Year, Margaret!! Hope you are well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin