Run Margaret Run!!! Run Fast !!!

I am getting an early start on a challenge over at Pixels and Paper.  In October we were at Red Rock, NSW and my sister and I went for a walk along the beach, soon after arriving. I stopped to look at the beautiful vistas when all of a sudden in came a wave, I saw it just in time and run for dear life!!!   My sister not so lucky she ended up standing in the water, clicking away and laughing at the same time!!!
Here is a close up of the tag I made.  I used 2 blue distress stains, Antique Linen Distress stain then I sponged Antique Photo over it to get a sand like appearance.  White embroidery thread to represent the waves and some pearls and rhinestones for bling.
Here is this months inspiration photo from Pixels and Paper - tell us how you were inspired by the photo.  Can you see my inspiration?
NOVEMBER inspiration ...
I took the design aspect and created a sketch layout. I then put my 4 photos across the top.  Below the photos is my tag where the large sofa is, the Sun, Surf and Sand sticker for the flower on the table and twine representing the coir mat.  Can you see my final inspiration - bottom left I put stickers loosely in the shape of the white chair.
All papers (ex tag) are from Kaisercraft Sandy Toes range - I must say I love all the elements in this range. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Jane said…
Too funny Margaret, that will teach you to pay attention. Love the tag you have created, looks terrific. Thanks for joining in with us on Pixels and Paper.
Deb McCleary said…
Fantastic take on this month's challenge Margaret! I would have been like your sister - too slow to see the wave, stuck calf-deep but still clicking away on the camera! CLASSIC! Thanks for joining us at Pixels and Paper!
Deb.xx
Leslie Germain said…
Fabulous layout and pictures! Love how you used the inspiration!!
Phillis Walrath said…
love your 4 photos. thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper
Anna Uhras said…
How clever of you!! This take of the photo is fab!! Lovely LO! Thanks for sharing with us at Pixels and Paper!! Anna :)
Rebecca rande said…
Such a lovely layout, love your tag and techniques there!! Thank you for playing along with Pixels and Paper!!
KarenB said…
I love this layout Margaret, and it's very easy to see how you were inspired by the picture prompt. What a great story, too funny!!
DebiJ said…
Just the best idea from the inspiration Margaret! Great photos & great way you have styled your page.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge