A little bit of die (and punch) creating

I made some cards this week and played around with a new die set (more about that later) and also punches. The first is a little note card that was inspired by a class I did with Jillibean Soup at Great Lakes Mega Meet last year.  A great way to use up scraps.


These two cards use a new die set I recently purchased.  It is by Sizzix and is called Regal Stand-ups and it contained 22 (yes 22 dies) the cards also used some punches and circle dies I have.  
They look great but they are even greater when opened up to an easel card....Don't you just like that chevron die.  To make it and the greetings stick I used Sizzix adhesive sheets - so much easier than using glue.  Stampin' Up! users will recognize the paper and punches.
 Here is the side view of the opened card.
This card uses torn paper to create the focal point. A clean and simple card.
Not a card but I also got my embroidery on this week and embroidered these garden gloves.  Many years ago I made and sold many of these at weekend markets.
 I can't wait to play more with the die set. Thank you for looking, cheers, Margaret.

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Beautiful cards!! LOVE the design in the top one. And those orange/peach colors are gorgeous!! Those gloves you made are so sweet. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge