The boarding of Flight 2015

The words of wisdom on this layout are from an email sent to me by a friend at the beginning of 2015.  I loved the words so much that I decided that I would make it the front page for an album for the coming year.  I created the layout last year at Great Lakes Mega Meet scrapbooking event in Novi, Detroit, Michigan USA.   Not my normal style of layout and it has laid in my pile obviously just waiting for the right occasion and I am sorry I did not record from what company created this kit. A joyous and healthy New Year to everyone............Margaret :)

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Love this idea!! How neat to take something you love and make it an album cover!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge