LOAD Challenge

LOAD Challenge has a facebook page that I came across where we are challenged to do a LOAD monthly challenge... LayOut A Day... not to hard... cards, layouts.. let's get them done!!!
Christmas and New Year - check
Sister out of hospital and rehab. hospital - check
Scrapbook layouts started again - check
Pages for SCKC (Southern Cross Kids Camps) started - check
My sister arrived home from hospital and subsequent rehab hospital on 21st December, Christmas this year was at her place. 
This pages shows the swimming noodles I have her and my sister-in-law who kindly bought and made lunch for us.  The swimming noodles!!!  Well my sister and I have started swimming each day in a local heated pool.  Good for her and good for me.
Showing the double page layout.   Now the Christmas title looks a little tilted - no alcohol was involved (I don't alcohol - except alcohol markers!!!!) just my bad.......... I used glue to adhere an by the time I realized it was too late.........
My birthday in December occurred whilst Heather was in rehab hospital.  So she organised for a Ginny (bottom left) to buy and bring a cake and for Claire (sitting with me) and another patient Cheryl (top left) to join us for morning tea in her room.  Heather (top right) is showing an antique bauble that Ginny bought her on her recent trip to England.   The tag was made by Claire and I have used it to journal on and if you lift it up the journalling is continued underneath.  
I have started making pages for SCKC (Southern Cross Kids Camps) and so far I have made 12 packs of 20 pages each.  I love doing these and helping to make camp a great place for the kids to remember in years to come.
One last photograph - fireworks at Gosford, NSW taken from a friends place at Tascott on New Years Eve.   More pages to come for sure, if I am to keep up with the challenge.
Cheers to all and every good wish for the year ahead.  Margaret :)

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Great layouts!! Love those trees!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge