Cards for the Australian Armed Forces.

For several years now I have been making Christmas Cards for our Australian troops overseas.  Yesterday, I attended the yearly event organised by Karen Cumming to make more cards.  It was a great day once again.  Contact Karen if you would like to become involved next year and check out more photos taken yesterday.
Me cutting cardstock for a card. Photo by Karen Cumming
Some of the ladies who made cards on the day. Photo by Karen Cumming

Here are some cards I made this year for this great cause.
Some I have ready shown on my blog - check out the following link. 
http://margaretlcrawford.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/what-have-i-been-doing-past-month.html
Others, I have made from bits and pieces I had in my stash and some used donated product from friends - thank you if you recognise your donation. Santa Suit card which was designed by Karen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout