Cards for the Australian Armed Forces.

For several years now I have been making Christmas Cards for our Australian troops overseas.  Yesterday, I attended the yearly event organised by Karen Cumming to make more cards.  It was a great day once again.  Contact Karen if you would like to become involved next year and check out more photos taken yesterday.
Me cutting cardstock for a card. Photo by Karen Cumming
Some of the ladies who made cards on the day. Photo by Karen Cumming

Here are some cards I made this year for this great cause.
Some I have ready shown on my blog - check out the following link. 
http://margaretlcrawford.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/what-have-i-been-doing-past-month.html
Others, I have made from bits and pieces I had in my stash and some used donated product from friends - thank you if you recognise your donation. Santa Suit card which was designed by Karen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge