Keep calm and stamp on

Wow 2nd challenge post today - on a roll !!!
When I was last in Las Vegas I went to a Rubber Stamp Convention and one of the people I met there was Rose - a Journey Coach (Representative) from Fun Stampers Journey.  Rose runs a challenge each week and this week it was to use one of their doily stamps (or a paper doily) to create a card.  You need to use their products. Now Fun Stampers Journey does not ship to Australia but I was able to gather (read buy) a few supplies together of their products before I left USA.  This stamp is one of theirs it is called "Stamp On". I used a paper doily and I have distressed it and the edges of all the cardstock (CS) with ink. I used blue CS as I find this a very calming colour.  A little bit of bling in the centre of the flower on the main image completes the card.  You could use dimensionals to raise the greeting but as this card will more than likely be on its way to another friend in US I did not use them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge