My first ever snow trip - 1970

These photos have spent much of their life in one of those old magnetic albums, I recently rescued them. This is a photo of me in 1970 on my first ever snow trip. It was to Smiggins Holes in NSW, Australia. I remember searching for the red parka I am wearing-it was reversible and I loved the machine embroidered flowers down the front. I would like to say I was one of the beautiful people in red skiing in the other photos - but alas I spent all my time falling down and I have never mastered the art of skiing.
I have used a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges for the layout. I have kept it rather simple to reflect the 70's. The Sparklet embellishments are from Kaisercraft and the remainder is from my stash of Stampin'Up! products.
Thank you for reminiscing with me.  Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge