Sunday, June 23, 2013

A little bit of pink.

The current sweet challenge over at The Lollipop Ladies is to be inspired by Musks with the additional challenge of Dots.  I love musk sticks and musk lollies and I hope I have interpreted the colour challenge sweetly.
Here is my card that I made:
This is a variation of the card I made for a class I taught earlier this month.  Unfortunately, the light has made the eyelets appear a different colour than pink but I assure you they are pink.  Inside I have placed three punched overlapping circles.
Here is the challenge inspiration:
Have a sweet week all.

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Margaret. Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Ladies

Julene Matthews said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Ladies.

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Lollipop Ladies.

Susan Hogan said...

Inspirational. What a great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Lollipop Ladies - we love company!

Heather said...

All those circles are so fun and all the pinks are so pretty. Thanks for playing with the Lollipop Ladies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin