Time for some scrapbooking

It is Easter Saturday and it is raining here in Sydney - just right to stay in and so some scrapbooking. Here are the two pages I have created already (and it is only 9.33am).
This one is when the Bax family arrived in Australia from Missouri in December, 2010. It was great to welcome them to my country. The first place we stopped was at Kirribilli, on the north side of Sydney Harbour Bridge to view the Bridge, Opera House and the harbour.
In October, 2010 I was invited to the naming ceremony for the granddaughter of my long term friends - Robyn and Colin. After the ceremony we all headed to Sutton Beach, Qld for a barbeque.


I love the sayings on this page - they seemed just right - especially "Open your arms and Welcome the JOY of today!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
The beach one looks great! I would love to scrap book, but I don't think i'm creative enough :P :/
Macy said…
Love your blog! Be sure to check out my new blog macydalla.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge