Birthday Strength and Hope

Sunday we are getting together for a friends birthday. Here is the card I have made her. I had the Cuttlebug embossing folder and Blushing Bride CS/ribbon out from yesterday's card, so I just continued with them. The set I have used is a new Stampin'Up! (r) set called Strength and Hope, I was drawn to this set because of its message and as well SU is donating $2 from each set sold to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Inside the card and on the envelope I have stamped the message and scroll. For the front scallop/circle embellishment I was inspired by a card by Sandi Maciver in US.

If you are looking for a demonstrator to support this cause then simply visit the Stampin'Up! website.

Comments

Denise Pacurar said…
Lovely blog! I am a new follower! I love scrapbooking and crafts of all kinds! Follow me too and see some of my ideas! :)

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

xoxo Denise

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge