"Scrappy" Scrapbooking


My scrapbooking style, in the most, is plain and simple. At the Sunday crop, I attended, one of the projects was a musical scrapbook page with Nina Granzien - lots of distressing, masking and glimmer. I loved it. Just need to find a photograph with something musical in it.
Taking this to my own style I created a page about my grandmother (in apron), circa 1923. My father gave this photo to a local historian to put in a book about Hornsby area - and this is a photograph of the page in the book.
Last night I participated in the latest cyberchallenge with The INKlings and I will be back later to post my projects and another scrapbook page I created. On a roll.

Comments

Nina said…
fantastic Margaret!! i love that you enjoyed the class and that you are having a fun and creative time putting the techniques you have learnt into practise. The LO of your grandmother is totally beautiful, you have done a lovely job with it.

It was lovely to meet you, and your winning cards from the card comp were simply divine!!

luv,
Nina

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge